Re: [MOL] Sheila! [00204] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Sheila!

Thanks Mam for the message and I love the image of the rest of the jouney
being a "walk in the park"--for my brother, he might prefer "a stroll over the
most beautiful golf course".!
We are all very thankful and happy to have him with us for a longer and more
healthy time.
Sheila