RE: [MOL] RE: Downunder [00202] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] RE: Downunder

Title: RE: [MOL] RE: Downunder

I've been feeling it, too.  Pretty soon I'll be going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark -- as will everyone else.  It's hard to get used to.  I was home sick most of last winter, and our light bill was incredible!  I'd turn on every light in the house!  It did help.  My mother got one of those light things to combat Sun Deprivation Syndrome.  She says it works.  Kathy in Boise