Re: [MOL] More prayers please [00197] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] More prayers please

Jeanne:  It was so good to hear from you and about our littlest angel Elise
and how well she is doing under the circumstances.  What did she dress up
as for halloween?  Jeanne, I have been on the web frequently and the
reports on shark cartledge are disproving its effects.  But you know I
believe it is the power of the mind, if one thinks something is helping
then it's helping; however I would hate to see anyone spend too much money
on something that is disproven.  You sound really good yourself and this
was good new's also.  We have missed you friend.  Love, lillian