Re: [MOL] Cost of Tamoxifen [00188] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cost of Tamoxifen

I know what you mean. I had been through all that and just reached a point
where I could use some of my take home pay for an occasional movie or play
or a trip to the beach. Now those things are pretty much out until I can
get the doctors paid off. The one thing I would probably have if I could
spend the money on fun stuff is a new computer. I am have a Performa 6400
(well upgraded) with a 17" monitor. At work I have a 21" monitor. I would
love to have one at home, but it will have to wait.
Liz