Re: [MOL] to everybody/ back to you Greg. xoxoxox [00187] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] to everybody/ back to you Greg. xoxoxox

Hi Greg,
If your asking me (Nanc) I was just 59 years old Sept. 30, 1998.  My husband
Don was 73 Aug. 2, 1998 and my Mother will be 82 Nov. 12, 1998, she lives with
us too, in a hospital bed, but doing very good.  I have 5 children from 28 to
41 years and 12 grandchildren from 1 1/2 to almost 19years.  I'll answer any
questions that you have so just ask away.  You take care and you just posting
Lets me know that I'm needed and how much it means to you, so just keep
pushing on and keep those fingers typing so we know that you are still
fighting, notes are just fine, OK?
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc
In a message dated 11/2/98 8:20:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,