Re: [MOL] Martha - homework [00184] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Martha - homework

Martha,
I know what you mean about school and book reports. My daughter (Grade 6)
and I fought all last week as she had a book report and a unit on space,
both due on Friday. She only finished the book Wednesday night.
I agreed to help her but not "do the reports". It's a tough line to draw. I
learned a lot about space though. LOL. Now it's November, another book
report and unit due for the end of the month. I'm going to try to help her
be more organized this month. (ha,ha). I also have a son in grade 5 and a
son in grade 2. If you need help with homework, give me a shout, I'm
becoming an expert. I also found a great kids site on homework. Has info
about everything.
Christine