[MOL] Lil! [00169] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lil!

You have been a busy little beaver, haven't you? Thank you for those very
informative posts, whatever would we do without you? I am going to save up
all my pennies (precious few that I have) and come over to visit ya'all. I
reckon it will only take me about ten years, so everyone has to hang around
at least till then, ok? I'll bring the vegemite!
Love Mam