[MOL] RE: A Letter to Bill & a Poem. [00156] Medicine On Line

[MOL] RE: A Letter to Bill & a Poem.

Dear Bill and Katie,
I'm sorry, I meant to send this to you sooner, but I just couldn't find it, it
was in my Mother's room, I just happened to find it when I was cleaning her
room before I brought her back home after our vacation.  I truly hope it gives
you a good feeling, cause that's what I want for you.  I think of you and
Katie often, and was so happy to hear from you yesterday morning.  I am one
that will be looking forward to your post.
I think your idea is a good one so don't hold back, OK?  Here's some
(((HUG's))) for you and Katie, God Bless and keep you both well and happy.
Love you,
Nanc

I'm Free

Don't grieve for me. for now I'm free,
I'm following the path God laid for me.
I took his hand when I heard him call,
I turned my back and left it all.

I could not stay another day,
to laugh, to love, to work or play.
Tasks left undonw must stay that way,
I found that place at the close of day.

If my parting has left a void,
then fill it with remembered joy.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,
ah!  yes, these things,  I too will miss.

Be not burdened with times of sorrow,
I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
My life's been full. I savored much,
Good friends, good times, a loved one's touch.

Perhaps my time seemed all too brief,
don't lenghten it now with undue grief.
Lift up your heart and share with me,
God wanted me now, he set me free.