Re: [MOL] Greg! [00152] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Greg!

Greg,
I hear what you are saying and feel your pain. Lose yourself in your music
until this feeling passes. Has your doctor prescribed anything to help you
through these times of anxiety? If you had a loved one who was going
through what you are, would you consider them a burden or wish they were
gone so that you could get on with your life? I know you wouldn't. Life is
a collection of experiences and relationships, some good and some not so
good but these experiences and relationships make us who we are. Tomorrow
is a new day. Try to greet it with a positive attitude. If not tomorrow,
the day after that. If you're tired of the tests, etc., take a break and
don't have them. (Like taking a mental health day from work or playing
hooky from school). Are you going to feel any worse? Do what your heart
tells you to. You have become part of our family and we don't want you to
give up without a fight. You have touched all of our lives in a very
special way. We don't look at you with sadness in our eyes but with love.
With us around, know you are never alone. I hope tomorrow is a brighter day
for you. I don't know if I am making any sense either, but hopefully, you
understand how I feel.
Christine
At 06:26 AM 01/11/98 -0500, you wrote:
>dear mam,
>
>what i'm thinking is, i wish i would hurry up and die becasue I'. tired of
all
>of this.  i'm sick of being a burden to everyone and i keep getng sicker
>despite the thereapy i'm havng.  if i was elderly, they'd have me linked up
>with hospice.  the only reason they keep trying to treat me is because i'm
>young.   im tired, all kinds of weird things are happeneing to my bodyu now
>and i'm tired of  the tests and drugs they keep tying.  anyway, as you can
see
>i woke up bitter this am.  sorry :( greg
kathy, i am listening.  the love oyu people give on here is trememdous.  wish
i could give more to you all.

i just wnat everyohne who knows me to be happy, to not look at me with those
sad faces.  just want them to be free of the pain i am causing them.    if eel
like i'm dying and i just wish it would hurry up and be done with so everyone
can get on weith their lives.'
sorry i'm having an attutude problem again.  id ont gfeel like i'm even making
sense anymore.  better to shut up and listen again.  greg