[MOL] Suzanne [00150] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Suzanne

Suzanne, I just couldn't help myself... I found some of these meditative thoughts and thought that you would enjoy them... The good news is that I am sending these from the first segment... the bad news is that there are alot more that are waiting in the wings!!  LOL!!

I am really thinking of you and I hope that you know that you are in my prayers, in my heart and I hope that you find something here to help to boost your way!  God Bless you and much love,Carla

Meditative Thoughts

- Determination I -

line

  • A desire can overcome all objections and obstacles.
    - Gunderson

  • A man is not finished when he's defeated; he's finished when he quits.
    - Richard Nixon

  • A man's limitations are not the things he wants to do and can't; they are the things he ought to do but doesn't. The difficult we will do eventually, the impossible will just take a little more time.

  • An invincible determination can accomplish almost anything and in this lies the great distinction between great men and little men.
    - Thomas Fuller

  • Backbone beats wishbone every time.

  • Create a vision and never let the environment, other people's beliefs, or the limits of what has been done in the past shape your decisions. Ignore conventional wisdom.
    - Anthony Robbins

  • Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way.
    - Abraham Lincoln

  • Determine what you want, then resolve to pay the price to get it.
    - Bunker Hunt

  • Do what you can , with what you have, where you are.
    - T. Roosevelt.

  • Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.
    - Napoleon Hill

  • Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory.
    - Author unknown

  • First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.
    - Epictetus

  • Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you'll see farther.

  • If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.
    - Franklin D. Roosevelt

GIF image