Re: [MOL] to everybody/Greg [00147] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] to everybody/Greg

Greg, we once had a wonderful friend who was a member of this mol-forum
whose name was Ron.  Ron had the gift of sharing with us the beauty of life
in all that he did.  When he was so terribly ill with his Leukemia and had
trouble making it to the doctors, Ron still found the beauty of life all
around him.  You may want to go to the mol-forum and read some of his
posts...  He truly could take a dreary, drizzly day and turn it into a
magnificent journey...  That is because Ron lived his life taking in the
beauty that most of us fail to see.

I still miss Ron so very much..  He was a good friend and a true blessing to
me.  Because of Ron, I understand what you are saying here about the beauty
of flowers, the magic of music and the wonders of our everyday world..  I'll
tell you something else that Ron knew; that if you are really wise then you
will experience all that is in everything that you do.  Ron could share the
flowers, their exquisite beauty and aroma.  If anyone could paint a picture
with words, then Ron was truly blessed with that ability...

Ron is in heaven now and we have several others who have joined him.  The
moral of this story is not that Ron died, but that he lived fully and helped
to share his life with all of us.  I have never been to NY city, but I went
there often with Ron.  He taught me that there is life in sharing and giving
to others and Ron lived a full life by those beliefs..

Thank you for bringing my friend Ron to my mind and I hope that you will go
to the archives and meet my friend....  God Bless you, Carla