Re: [MOL] I need info, please [00113] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I need info, please

Hi Dee:
Hope you and your dad are doing well.  My dad has been taking Essiac tea and
has not noticed any improvement.  At first he thought he did, but it just must
have been coincidence.  How is your Dad doing.  Is he still depressed?
Cathy