Re: [MOL] Cost of Tamoxifen [00089] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cost of Tamoxifen

It is really frustrating.  All the money that I used to spend on fun stuff
now goes for my share of the cost of medicine and doctors. I can't
understand why it would be cheaper in Canada unless the government is
picking up a share of the tab.
Liz