Re: [MOL] Greg ! [00060] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Greg !

Begin Again !  How beautiful and I hope and pray that you really have
thought this poem through and will put it to good use for yourself dear
friend.  I know I am going to get up each day and read this poem as a
reminder to me.  Thanks so much for sharing it.  Your Philadelphia friend,
lillian