Re: [MOL] Greg! [00052] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Greg!

kathy, i am listening.  the love oyu people give on here is trememdous.  wish
i could give more to you all.

i just wnat everyohne who knows me to be happy, to not look at me with those
sad faces.  just want them to be free of the pain i am causing them.    if eel
like i'm dying and i just wish it would hurry up and be done with so everyone
can get on weith their lives.'
sorry i'm having an attutude problem again.  id ont gfeel like i'm even making
sense anymore.  better to shut up and listen again.  greg