Re: [MOL] I need info, please [00043] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I need info, please

In a message dated 10/31/98 9:51:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dee@gibralter.net writes:

<< Subj:	 [MOL] I need info, please
 Date:	10/31/98 9:51:21 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:	dee@gibralter.net (Dee Williams)
 Sender:	owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 Reply-to:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 To:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com (mol-cancer@lists.meds.com)

 Hi everyone,

 I am curious as to if any of our members using
 Essiac tea have noticed any improvement?
 Please let me know, I am wondering if my dad
 should be taking some other alternative
 medicines along with the chemo and the Essiac...

 If anyone can shed some light on this, I would be
 so grateful if you would let me know :)

 Hope this finds all of you feeling good and that
 you had a good Halloween weekend!

 Love,
 Dee
 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO