Re: [MOL] Les's Koala joke/oops [00042] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Les's Koala joke/oops

Hey,
She lives in Rockhampton in Queensland. She's a registered nurse there. I
haven't been to visit of yet. We are waiting for the big Canadian Dream to
come our way, winning the lottery!!! LOL. She came this way twice last year
to help us with our dad who was diagnosed with gastric cancer. He did
really well the first time around with conventional and alternative
treatment, virtually became cancer free. Then he quit the alternative
program and ane month later he was on his way back to being sick and I mean
10 times worse than the time before. He started the program again including
conventional and alternative and is back on his feet again. Anyway, my
sister has had many travels across to come and tend his medical needs. I
think he needed a nurse and it's a good thing she decided to become one. We
sometimes don't know why we do the things we do or when they will come in
handy for some greater purpose than what we are aware of. Love the
explanations of your Ozzie words and will use a few in an E-mail to her and
she will think I'm taking Australian as a foreign language. HaHaHa!! Have a
g'day and I'll read your E-mails soon.

In humor,
Caroline from Canada