Re: [MOL] Brother's update-good news [00040] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Brother's update-good news

Cathy, Lillian, Kathy, P.J. and Christine,
So appreciate your sharing my excitement to my brother's chemo "graduation"
and good response. When other things go wrong in my life now, I just give
thanks that i still have my brother and that he has some great days ahead of
him.
Lillian, good to hear from you again!
sheila