Re: [MOL] November 1st All Saints Day [00037] Medicine On Line

PSerritell@aol.com wrote:

> Hi Everyone
> November 1st is All Saints Day.  If anyone has a favorite saint and a prayer
> for that saint I would love to read it.   For right now St. Jude comes to mind
> for me so I would like to share mine with you.  May St. Jude and all the
> saints of heaven grant you the wishes you have for health and happiness.
> Love PJ
>
> This first prayer is a Novena that you say for 9 times a day for 9 days and
> then you promise to publish it.  But I just want you to know it just in case
> you need St. Jude.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> NOVENA to St Jude, May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved &
> preserved thruout the world now and forver.  Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for
> us. St. Jude, worker of miracles, pray for us, St Jude, helper of the
> hopeless, pray for us.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> This is a Prayer to St. Jude
>
> O glorious Apostle, St. Jude Thaddeus
> true relative of Jesus and Mary,
> I salute you through the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.
> Through this Heart
> I praise and thank God
> for all the graces He has bestowed upon you.
> Humbly prostrate before you
> I implore you through this heart
> to look down upon me with compassion
> O, despise not my poor prayer,
> let not my trust be confounded.
> To you God has granted the privilege of aiding mankind
> in the most desperate cases. Oh, come to my aid
> that I may praise the mercis of God.
> All my life I will be grateful to you
> and will be your faithful client
> until I can thank you in Heaven.
> Amen.
>PJ,
I'll probably be the only one responding to this call. It's Doc Rainbow
and it is my All Saint's feastday Birthday!! I've suvived 3 &1/2 years
of Cancer survivorship but I am celebrating 49 wonderful years of life
and born in 1949 on November 1st at Little Company of Mary Hospital in
Evergreen Park Illinois!!!!!!!!

I love St. Therese " See life for what it is a passage way to eternity a
way of the roses!!!" and St. Francis especially his prayer "Let me be an
Instrument of your Peace oh Lord!!!!

My wife Cathy gave me the most beautiful Madonna of the Roses!!! I love
Our Lady and her advocacy and power of intercession. If anyone out there
is looking for a true cancer advocate it is the Blessed Mother!!!
Here are two very special prayer to Our Lady:

The Memorare
Remember, Oh most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that
anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy
intersession, was left unaided. Inspiried by this confidence I fly unto
you Oh Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before
you I knell, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate
despise not my petitions but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen

and this special prayer and song!
Mrs. Pazmowski had taught us in fifth grade. She told us that Mary would
never ,ever let us down if we called upon her intercession.I have never
ever forgotten the moment she witnessed this to us.

To those who do not get Mary's intercession let me put it this way.
Remeber Christ first miracle? the wedding feast at Cana. He was asked to
help with the running out of wine. He told everyone His time for
miracles had not come. Someone got to His mom. She went and wispered
something in Jesus's ear. She then went over to the servants and banquet
manager and said, "Do as He tells you to do!!!"
Mary is Jesus spark... What Mother wouldn't take a prayer from our heart
that's given to her Immaculate heart so that she can lay it infront of
her son's Sacred Heart??? Our Lady that's who!!!
God bless all of you on this very special day of rejoicing in the
kingdom of God!! Hopefully that's where we too will all be together
someday...Heaven the best internet of eternal in person

 “Mother dearest, Mother fairest, help of all who call on thee, Virgin
purest, brightest,
rarest, help of all who call on thee. Mother dearest help I pray. Help
us in all cares and
sorrow Mother dearest help I pray!

Ave Maria, Life is Good and such a precious gift from God!!!"

Dr. Rainbow