[MOL] November 1st All Saints Day [02765] Medicine On Line

[MOL] November 1st All Saints Day

Hi Everyone
November 1st is All Saints Day.  If anyone has a favorite saint and a prayer
for that saint I would love to read it.   For right now St. Jude comes to mind
for me so I would like to share mine with you.  May St. Jude and all the
saints of heaven grant you the wishes you have for health and happiness.
Love PJ

This first prayer is a Novena that you say for 9 times a day for 9 days and
then you promise to publish it.  But I just want you to know it just in case
you need St. Jude.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
NOVENA to St Jude, May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved &
preserved thruout the world now and forver.  Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for
us. St. Jude, worker of miracles, pray for us, St Jude, helper of the
hopeless, pray for us.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is a Prayer to St. Jude

O glorious Apostle, St. Jude Thaddeus
true relative of Jesus and Mary,
I salute you through the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Through this Heart
I praise and thank God
for all the graces He has bestowed upon you.
Humbly prostrate before you
I implore you through this heart
to look down upon me with compassion
O, despise not my poor prayer,
let not my trust be confounded.
To you God has granted the privilege of aiding mankind
in the most desperate cases. Oh, come to my aid
that I may praise the mercis of God.
All my life I will be grateful to you
and will be your faithful client
until I can thank you in Heaven.