[MOL] PJ....remedies.. [02761] Medicine On Line

[MOL] PJ....remedies..

PJ..there are some wonderful products that are much more natural for the body to use; from teas to the ultimate cleanse...  These are available at the health food store.. Hope you have a good one that you can get help from...  Everyone's body is different and your mom is dealing with some additional problems there..so find a good guide and get her started right away...  Hope that all goes well for her...  I also hope that you will let go of a little of the stress my friend... I know how scared you are right now.....but take a very deep breath and visualize something fun and wonderful...

There.. isn't that better?   Hugs to you and much love, Carla