[MOL] I need info, please [02758] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I need info, please

Hi everyone,

I am curious as to if any of our members using
Essiac tea have noticed any improvement?
Please let me know, I am wondering if my dad
should be taking some other alternative
medicines along with the chemo and the Essiac...

If anyone can shed some light on this, I would be
so grateful if you would let me know :)

Hope this finds all of you feeling good and that
you had a good Halloween weekend!

Love,
Dee
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO