[MOL] Suzanne [02756] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Suzanne

G'day,
I have been searching all morning, and can't find anything on atopocide
either. Could you check if that is the generic or trade name, and the
spelling? I'll keep looking.
Topotecan appears to be an interesting agent, it seems it is being used in
combination and alone for the treatment of different types of cancer,
primarily ovarian but also lung, and metastasised cancer. There is such a
lot of info. it is taking me awhile to sort through it! lol. Take care of
you, and good luck my friend.
Love Mam