Re: [MOL] thalidomide [02752] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] thalidomide

Clare:  Welcome to our Mol forum, you are for a treat, wonderful people on
this line.  Thalidomide has just been approved by the FDA; however I do not
know how you are going to get it into England if it is not licenced and you
would need a doctor to prescribe this drug.  Were you planning a trip to
the USA?  Your friend, lillian