Re: [MOL] re canadians/accents/Mam [02749] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] re canadians/accents/Mam

Not sure why they like dressing up, but why not? It is funny, I wear my
hubbys shirts, etc. all the time, and no one ever bats an eyelid. But if he
wore my clothes....!!!! (not that they'd fit him, lol) Society is a funny
thing. Actually, the first real love of my life was gay. We were great
friends, unfortunately, he just wanted to be friends. He died of aids when
he was only in his early twenties. He was a gentle soul, and he had the
most gorgeous hands. Sometimes I think that it must be a genetic thing,
that people who are homosexual, perhaps were supposed to be born the
opposite sex? Who knows! I saw a show a few years ago, and the guys in it
had the most perfect bodies, physically very attractive (dressed as women).
There is no way I could ever look like that! I was positively green with
envy, I tell you!
Love Mam

----------
> From: james kissinger <jkissing@uvic.ca>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: RE: [MOL] re canadians/accents/Mam
> Date: Saturday, 31 October 1998 23:50
>
> Kathy, Mam, loved both these movies. It is tough being gay... one of my
> aunts was gay at a time when most were in the closet. She was tough
minded
> but kind and compassionate. I wonder why guys love dressing up. a
> Jeanne
>
> At 09:25 AM 10/30/98 -0700, you wrote:
> >Mam:  Me, too!  One of my favorite movies was "Too Wong Foo Love Julie
> >Newmar," or something like that.  It was about a bunch of drag queens --
> >maybe you saw it.  Patrick Swayze looked georgous and Wesley Snipes was
> >doll!  It was a hoot.  -- Kathy in Boise

Forum