[MOL] Mary and Angelo [02742] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Mary and Angelo

What wonderful news and how my heart is bursting with happiness for you that your night was a blessing for all..  You know Mary, sometimes the things we fear the most fill us the most with love, compassion and understanding of just how truly wonderful this world is...  I am sending you a BIG HUG just to keep the happiness momentum rolling along!!!  LOL!!  God Bless you two and much love,Carla