From: gail.estes <gail.estes@mci2000.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Saturday, October 31, 1998 2:48 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] re canadians/accents

Hi Kathy,
I moved to San Diego in 1977.  I was tired of being cold and not making any money.  We moved up here in 1994 because my husband took a job up here.
He was sick of working in the desert.  He is a land surveyor and he battled rattle snakes and non malignant skin lesions from the sun and was sick of it and besides that the building industry was in a slump for about 3 years and he was not making enough money.. Then I got sick.
Gail