Re: [MOL] Re: Mary [02736] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Mary

Oh Dear Mary:
   What good new's that you and Angelo got out togeather as a couple and
were showered with such love.  I hope some picutres were taken of this
glorious event that had to lift the spirits to an all time high.  They
sound like a wonderful support group; which should be drawn on.  I am truly
so happy for you both, lovingly, lillian