Re: [MOL] Mary... [02735] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mary...

Mary, I am so glad to hear that last night went so well for you and
Angelo; sure have been thinking about you. I don't know if you have
access to an acupuncturist, but acupuncture and herbs helped me a great
deal with both nausea and fatigue. Please know that you, Angelo, and
your beautiful family are in my thoughts and prayers....love and
{{{{{hugs}}}}}, Joicy