Re: [MOL] How does this thing work?????? Who get the message and howdoes [02733] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] How does this thing work?????? Who get the message and howdoes one acess this MOL?

Dear Dr. RAinbow,

I received your message and was struck by the beautiful way in which
you put words together.  It sounds as though you are writing a book?
Well if your aren't then you shoulds be.  You have a gift.  Enjoyed
reading your message imensely.

Mary