Re: [MOL] Re: Mary [02730] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Mary

Dear Lil,

Well, we went to the Benefit Dinner last night and had a wonderful time.
Angelo and I only cried once, when a good friend got up and said some
very nice things about Angelo & then everybody stood up and clapped
for Angelo.

There were over 200 people there!  We recieved $6,000.00!!! in donations
and from silent auction and 50/50!!  We are truly blessed to have soooo
many friends and relatives that care.  Truly blessed to have each other
and our children also.

Angelo has been extremely tired lately.  Sleeps most of the day
sometimes, not all of the time though.  I think I will suggest that
the Dr. give him more mgs of Zoloft.  The 50 mgs just isn't doing
anything anymore.

It was so good to see so many old friends and people we haven't seen
for a lont time.  It does your heart good to know that there are still
people out there that take the time to share their love and prayers
with you.  I am overwhelmed!!

Love talking to you,
Mary