[MOL] Suzanne [02728] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Suzanne

Dear Suzanne,
I am so sorry to hear all you are going through right now. It must be
very hard not to grow discouraged, but I hope you'll hang in there, and
that the new medicines will do the trick for you -- I know you're a
fighter, so don't you give up. In the meantime, know that I am
surrounding you in prayer, dear heart. Love and {{{{{hugs,}}}}} Joicy