[MOL] Joke! [02724] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Joke!

God decided to change the admittance policy. The new law was that in order
get into Heaven, you had to have a really bummer day on the day that you
died.
The policy would go into effect at noon the next day. So, the next day at
12:01, the first person came to the gates of Heaven.

 The Angel at the gate, remembering the new policy, promptly asked the
man, "Before I let you in, I need you to tell me how your day was going
when
you died."
"No problem," the man said. "I came home to my 25th floor apartment on
my lunch hour and caught my wife having an affair. But her lover was
nowhere in sight and I immediately began searching for him. My wife was
half
naked and yelling at me as I searched the entire apartment. Just as I was
about to give up, I happened to glance out onto the  balcony and noticed
that
there was a man hanging off the edge by his fingertips! The nerve of that
guy!
Well, I ran out onto the balcony and
 stomped on his fingers until he fell to the ground. But wouldn't you
know  it, he landed in some trees and bushes that broke his fall and he
 didn't die. This ticked me off even more. In a rage, I went back inside to
get the first thing I could get my hands on to throw at him. Oddly enough,
the first thing I thought of was the refrigerator. I unplugged it, pushed
it
out onto the balcony, and tipped it over the side. It plummeted 25  stories
and crushed him! The excitement of the moment was so great that I  had a
heart
attack and died almost instantly."

 The Angel sat back and thought a moment. Technically, the guy did have
a bad day. So, the Angel announces, "OK sir. Welcome to the Kingdom of
Heaven," and let him in. A few seconds later the next guy came up. To the
Angel's surprise, it was Vernon Jordan. "Mr. Jordan, before I can let you
in,
I need to hear about what your day was like when you died."

 Jordan said, "No problem. But your not going to believe this. I was on
the balcony of my 26th floor apartment doing my daily exercises. I had been
under a lot of pressure so I was really pushing hard to relieve my
stress.
 I guess I got a little carried away, slipped, and accidentally fell
over the side! Luckily, I was able to catch myself by my finger tips on the
balcony below mine. But all of a sudden this crazy man comes out of his
apartment, starts cussing, and stomps on my fingers. Well, of course, I
fell.
I hit some trees and bushes at the bottom which broke my fall so I didn't
die
right away. As I'm laying there face up on the ground,unable to move and in
excruciating pain, I see this guy push his refrigerator off the balcony. It
falls the 25 floors and lands on top of me killing me instantly. "

 The Angel is quietly laughing to himself as Jordan finishes his story.
"I could get use to this new policy", he thinks to himself.
 "Very well sir," the Angel announces. "Welcome to the Kingdom of
Heaven," and he lets Vernon enter.

 A few seconds later, President Clinton comes up to the gate. The Angel
is almost too shocked to speak. Thoughts of assassination and war go
through the Angel's head. Finally he says "Mr. President, please tell me
whatit was like the day you died."

 Clinton says,"OK, picture this. I'm naked inside a refrigerator..."