RE: [MOL] closets [02723] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] closets

I can see why the Mormons have this great genealogy center. Your ancestors
sound like a really fascinating bunch. Are the direct descendent of Grandma
Whipple. Do you know about Chief Joseph? Anyone of your ancestors leave
journals? James and I have a hankering to go to the Utah Genealogy center
some day. It must take quite a challenge to get to the point where you can
seal your records. Is that the term? I saw a show on TV one time noting
that all the people in Iceland can trace their ancestors to the first boat
that landed there.

God bless, Jeanne