Re: [MOL] Hey John [02722] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hey John

John, is corfie and caafee the same as coughee? heehee.
One relative thought I was making fun when the subject got on toilet bowls
flushing in the opposite direction. I put on my most serious face and swore
it was true...but as far as he is concerned the verdict is still out. Must
ask Jill in Oz to check for sure next time she flushes. I hear people who
fly cross the equater hog the loo waiting to catch the point where the
drain goes the other way.
Jeanne