[MOL] Essiac Tea Emmett, Kathy,Christine [02720] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Essiac Tea Emmett, Kathy,Christine

Emmett, I have been on Essaic powder from Resperin corp since January along
with Dr. Hoffer's regime of vitamin supplements. Based on old Indian
medicine. Christine calls it "Legend medicine" (?) and it is still used by
the Objibway in Ontario and probably others. I believe that the recipe was
passed on from one medicine man to another in a medicine bundle. It was
always used in a combination of 8 plants. The combination was very
important as was the time of year it was picked. The medicine mam used to
leave offerings of tobacco when the plants were picked and prayers offered.
I wonder if they do that now? I picked Resperin as it isstandarized and of
Canadian origin but offer my own prayers as I am boiling up the brew. I
believe Don and Nancy use it as well but order it from a good suppler in
the states in herb form. They will send you the address if you ask. It's
much cheaper that way if you live in the US but we would have a hassle
bring it into Canada.

God bless, Jeanne