RE: [MOL] re canadians/accents/Mam [02717] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] re canadians/accents/Mam

Kathy, Mam, loved both these movies. It is tough being gay... one of my
aunts was gay at a time when most were in the closet. She was tough minded
but kind and compassionate. I wonder why guys love dressing up. a
Jeanne