[MOL] Lillian re: Tamoxifen [02716] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian re: Tamoxifen

Dear Lillian,
	Thank you for the info re: Tamoxifen.  I have passed it on to my daughter,
Karla.  She was already aware that she should not have more children should
she decide to take the Tamoxifen.  I have given her all of the info I have
received & she has talked to many women from the Breast Cancer Group & the
Breast Cancer Volunteer Group at the hospital as well as the social worker
in that dept.  She has contact some sources on her own & received much
literature on the subject.  I know this decision must be hers so I listen to
her & we talk about it all but at least I feel that she is making an
informed decision, she has definitely done her homework.  She sees her
oncologist this coming week & has a few more questions for him.  we'll
see....
Thank you so much for your help & for caring.  Hugs to you.

Love,
Diane