[MOL] Joicy re: Tamoxifen Info [02715] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Joicy re: Tamoxifen Info

Dear Joicy,
	Thank you so much for the info about Tamoxifen.  I passed it on to my
daughter.  She was already informed that she should not have more children
should she decide to take Tamoxifen.  Her husbands uncle is a pharmacist &
he explained a lot of it, not to mention she has received literature & info
from several sources on her own, plus I pass on everything & she has
discussed the subject in detail at her Breast Cancer Groups.  I appreciate
the information & I appreciate you caring.  Thank you again.  Hugs to you.

Love,
Diane