[MOL] Suzanne [02708] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Suzanne

Suzanne... I am truly sorry that everything is going so horribly for you right now... You are most definitely right that you deserve a break right now and I will pray that this new regime will start to work for you... Don't you give up believing that you will make it for any reason my friend....  You can and you will....

I can understand your not wanting to go on the oxygen, but it might help you to use it at night while you sleep to help you to build up...  You need to give your body all of the help that you can right now...  I take an herbal formula called Air Power and it has helped my lung to breath better...  I would be happy to send you the link on it if you are interested...

Oh Suzanne...  I am lifting a special prayer for you right now and I know that you will feel the strength of God's love for you...  Love and hugs, Carla