Re: [MOL] Mary Ann [02692] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mary Ann

I was ROFLOL on the mammogram preperations also.  So glad to hear from you.
 We are 1 1/2 hour's from Charleston and it would be absolutely great
meeting you.  Gives me something to look forward too, thanks.  Our cat is
all white with green eyes, her name is Susha and she used to bite.  We
broke her of it by softly taping her nose, only took 3 times !!!  Take care
my friend, love, lillian