Re: [MOL] I'm Fine [02688] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I'm Fine

Hi Les,
I have my hang in there angel hanging on my metal lamp post about three foot
from my software and further from my harddrive, I think she'll be OK there.
We are hanging tough with you too, you and Peg will always hald a warm spot in
our hearts, you both are very special, and I'm ready to come back to got out
and eat again.
Love you,
Nanc

In a message dated 10/30/98 8:31:31 PM Eastern Standard Time, Lesnpeg@aol.com