[MOL] Golf joke [02686] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Golf joke

Stevie Wonder and Jack Nicklaus are in a bar.  Stevie mentions that they
ought to get together and play a few holes.

"You play golf!?" asks Jack.

Stevie says, "Yes, I have been playing for years."

"But I thought you were blind; how can you play golf if you are
blind?" Jack asks.

" I get my caddie to stand in the middle of the fairway and he calls
to me. I listen for the sound of his voice and play the ball towards
him, then when I get to where the ball lands the caddie moves to the
green
or further down the fairway and again I play the ball towards his voice,"

explains Stevie.

"But how do you putt?" Nicklaus wondered.

"Well," says Stevie, "I get my caddie to lean down in front of the
hole and call to me with his head on the ground and I just play the
ball to the sound of his voice."

Nicklaus says, "What is your handicap?"

"Well, I play off scratch," Stevie assures Jack.  Nicklaus is
incredulous and says to Stevie, "We must play a game sometime."

Wonder replies, "Well, people don`t take me seriously so I only play for
money, and I never play for less than $100,000 a hole."

Nicklaus thinks it over and says, "OK, I`m up for that.  When
would you like to play?"

"I don`t care - any night next week is OK with me."