[MOL] Steve and Chris [02684] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Steve and Chris

You have both come to the right place. I know we have several people on the
list who have dealt with lung cancer and they will be in touch. I am a
breast cancer survivor and help from the kind people on the forum helped me
deal with it both on the decision making and the emotional level. All I can
say is, cancer is not what anyone would chose to have to deal with, but the
number of survivors on this list will help you realize that you can fight
it successfully.

Read: books by Bernie S. Siegel, M.D.
		Love, Medicine & Miracles
		Peace, Love & Healing
Others will give you more specific information and sites to visit on the
the net.
Hang in there guys.
Liz