[MOL] Greg [02682] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Greg

Hi Greg!  Saw your post today saying that you are not feeling well.  Sure
wish that I could wave a magic wand and take the pain and hurt away.  Keep
up the fight!  What have you decided about the relationship with your
girlfriend?  (If I'm not being too noisy!)  I know that the love of someone
special can do so much to help you on this journey.  Take her hand and off
you go.  Bless you.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.   Mary Ann