Re: [MOL] closets [02681] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] closets

Well I don't know what a bikky is but most of the words you use tell me you
have a strong English heritage somewhere. My "very English" Grandmother
used most of the same terms. I do find it fun to learn your vocabulary
lessons. My friends tease me about how much I love words. I think learning
new words is great.
Liz