[MOL] Carla [02680] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Carla

>Carla, now that you have traveled to the south, you'll have to come to the
>north and visit us.  Maybe some weekend we can get together for a dinner -
>half way maybe in Dayton.  Maybe Les could join us too.  It sounds like
>things are going well for him.  Music to my ears!
I just got home (9:30) from a school fair.  I'm pooped.  The kids were
really wired today.  It always seems like the day of a party they get that
way!  Well, only 2 more parties to go this year - Christmas and
Valentine's.
Need to get off of this computer and go work on a crossstitch picture I am
working on for my brother for Christmas.  This project has taken me about 4
months!  Next, will be a sampler for Chris (our son) and his soon-to-be
wife.  I picked out a less complicated project this time.  I don't have as
much time during the school year and I have to have this one done by June
19th.
((((HUGS)))) Mary Ann

Good to see a post from you gal.. I just wanted to tell you how very glad I
am that we were able to meet...  I do so hope that it is only a start of a
very long and good relationship...  Lots of love to you and my best to
John.. Love, Carla