[MOL] Thank you [02675] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Thank you

Thanks so very much for the prayers for our little friend. I have sent them
all in an email to Peter, and will keep you informed of what is happening
as I hear. Lil, I also sent them the info. on thalidomide you posted, it
may come in handy for them. Thanks again guys, you are tops! Now I am off
to work, take care y'all, and if you can't be good, be careful! lol
Love Mam