Re: [MOL] Dee's Dad [02672] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dee's Dad

Dear Jim (Dee's Dad):
I know that you are going through a difficult time because my dad has the very
same feelings, both physically and mentally as he is also on this cancer
journey.  I know you can get through this and you will.  Please know that I
will pray for you too feel better real soon.  You certainly are not alone in
this battle and we will help you in any way we can - just ask.  May God bless
you and your family.  Love, Cathy.