Re: [MOL] closets [02670] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] closets

We have brekky, lunch and tea (or dinner). Supper is occasionally served
before bed, it is usually a warm drink and maybe a bikky or something
light. I usually skip brekky (not good, I know, I know!) Have a sandwich
for lunch, and our main meal is tea or dinner.
We have lounges/sofas/divans. Futons have become quite popular too.
Love Mam